At Kapur, you can grow your career and do great things in the process. We're always looking for talented people who are just as excited as we are to dig in and make a difference through smart, sustainable engineering.
As employee stockholders, we approach each project with a passion that borders on obsession. In fact, it’s a running joke around the office that, “We probably love our clients’ projects more than they do.” But that’s just because we’re not afraid to go all in – on every project, for every client. As a team of dedicated planners and doers, we want to shape the world around us through innovative engineering solutions that connect people, improve lives, and exceed expectations. What’s not to love about that?
Benefits of Working at Kapur
We presently employ more than 375 professionals across our offices. This includes our corporate office on the northeast side of Milwaukee, our full-service branch offices in Chicago, Louisville, and Indianapolis, and our additional Wisconsin offices in downtown Milwaukee, Madison, Burlington, Appleton, and Wausau.
All employees are eligible to take part in our Employee Stock Ownership Program (ESOP). This employee-stockholder status makes it even easier to take pride in and responsibility for each and every one of our projects.
To view our current openings, please click the following link: Join our team!
We are currently seeking:
- Project Specialist/Service Representative – Madison Office
- Job Owner – Gas & Electric Utility Customer Service Representative – Delafield, Fort Atkinson, Burlington, Racine, and Wisconsin Rapids Service Areas
- Distributed Energy Resource (DER) Coordinator – Madison Office
- Gas Utility Designers – Milwaukee or Madison Office
- Electric Utility Designers – Milwaukee, Madison, Burlington, or Appleton Office
- Administrative Assistant to Gas & Electric Utilities Team – Madison Office
- Structural Engineer (10+ years of experience) – Milwaukee or Madison Office
- Civil Engineer (Municipal) – Burlington Office
- Civil Engineer (Site Design) – Downtown Milwaukee or Madison Office
- Civil Engineer (Transportation) – Milwaukee or Madison Office
- CAD Drafter – Milwaukee Office
- Survey/Civil Engineering Technician/3D Model Builder – Milwaukee, Burlington, or Chicago Office
Join Our Team
Submit Your Resume
Ready to go all in with a career at Kapur? We'd love to have you. Browse our open positions and submit your resume.